Mr. Stowell concentrates his practice in insurance defense, insurance law, personal injury, appellate practice, real estate, and matrimonial law. He has extensive civil trial experience having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Mr. Stowell is admitted to practice in New Jersey (1993), Maryland, the District of Columbia, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the United Stated District Court for the District of Maryland. Mr. Stowell is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Essex County Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, and the New Jersey Defense Association.
Mr. Stowell received his B.A. from Franklin & Marshall College and his J.D. from Washington College of Law of American University.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury
- Appellate Practice
- Real Estate
- Matrimonial Law
- Maryland, 1992
- District of Columbia, 1993
- New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Franklin & Marshall College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, Member
- New Jersey Defense Association, Member